miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

Presentation has arrived !


Today my group has done the Powerpoint presentation. I think that it went quite well and I am satisfied with the work we have done. However, we were a little bit nervous and this made us looked insecure I think… This was the negative aspect that I observe. Although this, in general, it was a good presentation. Some other groups exposed their presentations today, they were also good presentations although nerves played a trick on much of them as a consequence of being the first presentation I think. If I am able to get them I will uploaded in the blog so the most possible information will be available.

As a personal evaluation I have to say that I have found this project absolutelly interesting and useful. I say this because I think that without doing it, we will be learning a subject which do not even know what it means. In addition, and more related with our future job, if we are going to be teachers and we do not know nothing about guidance or counselling, what kind of teachers are we going to be?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario